We at WRNL take pride in being the most irreverent and fun Cyclone blog on the internet. All of us enjoy bringing you all the
excellent solid painfully average Iowa State athletics content, satire, and podcasts you can handle. However, we’d like to take a few minutes to actually be serious for once.
This July 17th, Cyclone fans will have the opportunity to have lunch with Matt Campbell, and tour Jack Trice and the football facilities, all while supporting an worthwhile cause.
The event will be hosted by Charlie’s Angels, which raises money and awareness for the fight against cystic fibrosis. Matt Campbell, the football and wrestling programs, and Iowa State University have partnered with Charlie’s Angels for the last few years after Campbell had the opportunity to meet the inspiration for the Angels, a young girl named Charlie Hugunin.
If you’d like to learn more about Charlie, or Charlie’s Angels, check out a few articles from the past few years about other fundraising events they’ve done, as well as some background on Charlie and her family.
Seating will be limited at lunch, so if the event happens to be sold out by the time you are able to purchase a lunch ticket, we still encourage making even a small donation to the Angels if you are able.
WRNL will be there, so we hope you will be too!
- Cost: $30 per person + free will donation (limited seating available)
- Location: Jacobson Building, north of Jack Trice Stadium, Heartland Room
- Time: Plan to arrive by 11:30 - Lunch at noon
- Sponsored by: HyVee Lincoln Center, Ames, Iowa and Iowa State Football Coach Matt Campbell
- Update on 2018 Team
- Picture with Coach Campbell
- Tour of the Bergstrom Football Complex
- Tour of Jack Trice Stadium
TO PURCHASE TICKETS OR MAKE A DONATION, CLICK HERE.