This summer, we’d like to invite you to join us and Iowa State football coach Matt Campbell for lunch at the Jacobson Building to support Charlie’s Angels and the fight against Cystic Fibrosis.
#CyclONEnation... have lunch with @ISUMattCampbell on July 17th in Ames! Charlie's Angels is raising funds to fight #CysticFibrosis and support 5-year old Charlie's fight against #CF Tickets only $40 and will go FAST! https://t.co/h9pWIEEZVT pic.twitter.com/KUU9YygILz— lucas (@lucasfreed) May 5, 2019
- Cost: $40 per person + free will donation (only 100 seats availble)
- Location: Jacobson Building, north of Mid-American Energy Field, Jack Trice Stadium, Heartland Room
- Time: Plan to arrive 30 mins early - Lunch served at 11:45
- Lunch provided by: HyVee Lincoln Center, Ames, Iowa and Iowa State Football Coach Matt Campbell
- Update on 2018 Team
- Picture/autograph with Coach
- Tour the Bergstrom Football Complex
- Tour Mid-American Enegry Field, Jack Trice Stadium.
- Giveaways and Iowa State Merchandise
We supported and attended the lunch last year, and are proud to do so again. The event is a great time, so please consider joining us to help with Charlie’s fight against Cystic Fibrosis.