College GameDay Schedule
Thursday, Sept. 12
College GameDay Built by the Home Depot bus arrives off University Ave. near the entrance to Reiman Gardens (south of the stadium).
- Join members of the spirit squad, Cy and the marching band to welcome the Home Depot bus once it arrives at the stadium
- ESPN will film several SportCenter live hits throughout the morning and afternoon
Friday, Sept. 13
Corn Hole Challenge
- The Home Depot has partnered with Coca-Cola to provide the winner with a customized College GameDay corn hole board.
- Brand ambassadors will be onsite within the ESPN GameDay Tailgate area and provide product samples.
- Stop by the ‘House of Pi’ for full-slice pizza sampling, prize wheel and various other premium items.
College Football LIVE” Show Begins
- The 30-minute show features ESPN personalities Desmond Howard, David Pollack and Gene Wojciechowski, with Maria Taylor hosting. It will be located on the grass near the show’s set or on the demo field. Corn hole games and sponsor activation elements will operate from 11 to 3 PM. There will be a few live “hits” from the site on ESPN throughout the day.
Saturday, Sept. 14
All parking lots will open
- Once parking around the stadium is filled, fans are encouraged to seek parking on campus.
Entry to both the “pit” and the areas surrounding the stage open.
- ESPN SportCenter “live hits”
”Countdown to GameDay” with Maria Taylor, David Pollack & Jason Fitz LIVE Twitter show.
- ESPN SportCenter “live hits”
College GameDay LIVE broadcast begins 11:00 AM LIVE broadcast concludes 12:30 PMSpirit Walk
- S. 4th Street with entrance at the north end of the Bergstrom facility
Stadium gates open for premium areas & students
1:30 PM Stadium gates open for general public seating
3:00 PM Kickoff
G3 Parking Guidelines:
Fans wanting to park RVs in the Vet Med lot for the game will line up Friday afternoon from 1:30 to 5:30 PM in lots G4 & G5. Vehicles staged in this lot will move across S. 16th Street up to Vet Med starting at 5:30 PM.
Fans wanting to park in lots G3 for the game will line up in parking lot G4 beginning at 6:30 PM (until midnight). Vehicles staged in this lot will move across S. 16th Street to lots G3 prior to the public lots opening on Saturday.
Please note the following:
- Each vehicle must have a valid driver with it at all times or the vehicle is subject to being towed. If the driver is not ready or prepared to move the vehicle when G3 opens, the vehicle will lose its place in line and be held to the end of the staging queue
- No sleeping outside of the vehicles
- No tent like structures or other obstructions can be set up anywhere in the lot
- No glass bottles allowed in the lot
- All vehicles are to be moved when the lot is cleared
- Any vehicles left in the staging area after the lot is cleared will be towed
- No fires or cooking outside vehicle while in line
- No alcohol or tailgating allowed
- This area is being used for a staging area at this time and is not currently a tailgating area
- Tailgating is not allowed until the lots officially open
- Lot G3 will be filled first and all vehicles will be force parked
ESPN College Gameday Participant Notice:
- No food or drinks
- No vulgar or inappropriate signage
- No offensive language
- No solicitation
- No bags, backpacks or purses
- No pens, pencils, markers or dry erase boards
- Throwing of objects prohibited